Index - FAQ - Search - Membres - Groupes - Register - Messages Privés - Log in
Anyone use a mac for editing Please help me?

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Donnieclark

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 4 Dec - 10:09 (2017)    Post subject: Anyone use a mac for editing Please help me? Reply with quote

The other pain is I've decided to ditch my old copy of lightroom and photoshop and go into the cloud. It seems all the profiles are different. I used to work to srgb and save a high res jpeg with an srgb profile attached. Now it seems there isn't an option. I'm really confused. Basically I'm worried that I'll spend a lot of time editing and photos will come back from the printers looking absolutely nothing like they were when edited.

I think I need some advice on setting up the imac to get everything right for print and also what settings I should use for Photoshop. How do you guys out there have yours set up?so I've just shelled out for an imac 5k and I love it but it's kind of like back to basics in terms of setting up for print. I've calibrated using the apple calibration software but when looking back at some old fully edited photo files, they appear to be a lot darker on screen, especially in the midtones. My gamma is set at 2.2..

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:https//www.photoy-foruorg/thrds/an-a-mac-forg.1262

campaign product ad

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 4 Dec - 10:09 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mosh Forum Index -> Mosh -> Photography All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation