Index - FAQ - Search - Membres - Groupes - Register - Messages Privés - Log in
GA film tax credits problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mosh Forum Index -> Administration -> Informations
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Donnieclark

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 1 Dec - 17:06 (2017)    Post subject: GA film tax credits problem Reply with quote

I purchased 2 lots of GA film tax credits from an entertainment attorney at a very large, well-known law firm. Many CPAs have used this firm.
6 weeks ago I received a letter from GA Dept of Revenue stating I owed back taxes, interest and penalties. Upon calling DOR, they stated one of the 2 lots of films credits was missing information. She could not speak to me further about it. FYI the amount outstanding is >$50,000.
I contacted via email the attorney to inform him of the issue. Over the past month I have repeatedly called GA DOR to check the status only to be told they have not received the information from the attorney required to validate the tax credits. Several emails from the attorney state they are working on it but no further details.

Thanks

More Details
best animated Corporate Video 

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 1 Dec - 17:06 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mosh Forum Index -> Administration -> Informations All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation