Index - FAQ - Search - Membres - Groupes - Register - Messages Privés - Log in
Bluetooth keyboard recommendations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mosh Forum Index -> Administration -> Presentations
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Donnieclark

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 30 Nov - 10:13 (2017)    Post subject: Bluetooth keyboard recommendations Reply with quote

Hi guys! 

Well, my favorite keyboard in the world for iOS has bit the dust. I am a huge fan of the Amazon basics Bluetooth keyboard. The size of the keyboard is perfect, the size of the keys is great and the paring process is farely painless. I could certainly do without entering a code, but that's ok. I also have a pocket bluetooth one but the keys are a bit closer together than I'd like. Can anyone come up with a keyboard that's anything close to the Amazon basics? I would order another one in a second but after doing a search on Amazon it's currently unavailable. It reminds me of a regular, full-size keyboard but in a small, portable form factor. So I would want something in the way of a full size keyboard, yet it's portable. I'd prefer not to spend more than like $40 if possible. I know some keyboards are more expensive than others. Believe me, any suggestions are greatly appreciated! 

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://www.applevis.com/forum/hardware-accessories/bluetooth-keyboard-recommendations-0

Business Motion Graphics animation

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 30 Nov - 10:13 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mosh Forum Index -> Administration -> Presentations All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation