Index - FAQ - Search - Membres - Groupes - Register - Messages Privés - Log in
what to learn to be sound designer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mosh Forum Index -> Administration -> News and Updates
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Donnieclark

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 18 Nov - 11:51 (2017)    Post subject: what to learn to be sound designer? Reply with quote

Hi,

I know, but not totally unrelated); in my limited experience, I've found that communicating with directors who have little understanding or interest in the sound design aspect of the production is the biggest hurdle. Insofar as the craft of it, I would say that really, really, really understanding the tools available to you and how they work together is strictly necessary. Cultivating an ability to identify the salient characteristics of a sound  is there a bit of comb filtering involved?

and let me know if you have any specific questions.?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:  https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/what-to-learn-to-be-sound-…

3D Promotional Videos

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 18 Nov - 11:51 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mosh Forum Index -> Administration -> News and Updates All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation